Thursday, January 5, 2012

Updates 1/5/12

Yesterday I had a regular appointment with my OB and everything looks fine. My Blood pressure was really good, I passed the Glucose tolerance test and my iron levels are good. She told me to just take it easy, not do anything too physical, because we are still watching my blood pressure, and the watch my salt intake but otherwise everything is good.
Today I got a call from the Geneticist at the Perinatologists office and she has scheduled us to go meet with the Craniofacial team at Cooks Childrens Hospital in Fort Worth on March 2. Im so glad that is a friday! Hopefully they can help relieve a little bit of anxiety I've been feeling and we can set up a game plan. She was going to fax them all the info they need and they will mail me a bunch of paperwork to fill out before we go.
Meanwhile things are definitely getting more real. We registered last weekend, we will get the spare room mostly cleaned out this weekend, and Friday I am going to pre-register at the hospital! Time is flying by! I sure hope we can get everything done! With added Dr appointments and trips to FW now it seems even further from our reach, but we'll get it!

No comments: