Monday, January 28, 2013

Baby Needs

Im not far removed from bringing a brand new baby home for the first time, but I am already beginning to forget so many things!
I thought, as a favor to myself for future reference, I would make a list of things that (I can remember) we needed, used a lot of or had and did NOT use, etc....when we first brought Easton home.
This will probably be an always changing list, as I know I'll think of other things later...

Did NOT use:

Swaddle blankets, Easton HATED to be swaddled.
Receiving blankets, we basically only used (and still use) these as spit up rags, never to wrap E up
Plain white onesies, I could have seen us using them if we lived in a colder area or if he was born in the middle of the winter, as undershirts
Shoes
Sleep Sacks
little gloves to keep from scratching
Mesh feeder (used twice)
Paci clips, never used them
Baby carrier (Wear baby)

Used, needed more, loved:

Footed PJ's
Socks
Boppy
Boppy cover
spit up rags (Cloth diapers)
Bath stuff (Sleepy time)
Bath sling
Paci
Hooded Towels
Baby wash cloths
baby hair brush
Bulb syringe from Hospital (Big one)


No comments: