Wednesday, January 20, 2010

2010

Its a new year and new beginning. What will this year hold for me? I dont know, I could have never predicted what happened in 2009. But I am looking forward to it!
A few things I do know are happening this year, my best friend is bringing two beautiful little miracles into this world in the next month! I know that the love of my life will be moving and we will be able to see one another every day and no more pain and heartache on sundays. No more teary morning phone calls :) I know that my youngest nephew turns 10 and my oldest turns 20 his year. Hard to believe...I will be 27 years old. Luke and I will have been dating a year on May 24. My parents will have their 45 wedding anniversary! Wow, isn't that incredible? THey're amazing, and such role models for me to have grown up with, what a wonderful model marraige, two people who love each other unconditionally and have stuck by one another through bad times and good, sickness and financial troubles. And 45 years later they're still in love, they're still best friends, and what wonderful parents they have been. I am so proud to be their daughter.
Im looking forward to 2010. I think this is going to be a great year filled with blessings and wonderful things. Life can be hard, but it is also beautiful and wonderful.
I have been blessed with an amazing and supportive family, the best friends I could have ever imagined, and God lead me to a wonderful man who loves me unconditionally. EVery day I thank God for these people, if everyone was so lucky to have these types of people in their lives the world would be a much happier place.
God has great things in store for me, I know, Im trying to listen and hear what he is telling me and see the road he is leading me down. I feel at peace with where I am headed these days. It took me a little while to get here, but I am here. God is good, patience is key, he's always talking to you and trying to show you....


Ps 27:14, "Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD."

No comments: