Thursday, January 21, 2010

Holidays

This was a great holiday season! Luke and I were blessed to spend Halloween, THanksgiving, Christmas and New Years together this year! The first of many I am sure :)

On Halloween we went with my family to the Texas Tech game but we also carve jackolanterns together. This was the first time Luke had ever carved pumpkins before! we had a good time! Here are some pictures from that night! :)

AND the final product!!






Thanksgiving ws fun. We had it at Skye & Kips house, Luke was here for THanksgiving. Mom and Dad were in Denton at my mom's sisters house so it was just us and a few friends. Food was good, Company was great, good time was had by all!





The friday after thanksgiving, Brian and I drove to Denton where Mom and Dad were and met the Maberry clan for the weekend. ON saturday we went to the new Cowboy Stadium to watch Texas Tech vs Baylor. It was a great time! And boy, What a stadium!


Goin' Band! My favorite part of the games! :) They never disappoint!



Christmas was awesome, Luke and I enjoyed each other and spending it together! Christmas eve we went to a Candlelight CHristmas Eve service at Midcities Church, then we drove and looked at Christmas lights, when we got back to the apartment I heated up some apple cider, and Ashley came over and we played the Wii....Christmas morning Luke and I got up, opened each others gifts then got dressed and went to Mom and Dad's. What a great weekend!






Santa definately came!




Yes, he kicked our butts on Wii bowling...I declare a rematch!





New Years weekend, I drove to Waco on New YEars Eve and we forced ourselves to stay awake to watch the ball drop! then crashed! :)
On Friday we just hung out all day, Went to a movie (Avatar) and enjoyed each others company. Onn Saturday we drove up to Denton and had Christmas with Mom's side of the family. Another great long weekend!







Im always a little sad when the holidays are over, but it was a great couple of months and Luke and I got to enjoy our first holiday season together. He has become part of the family and everyone just loves him. We are excited for all the holidays to come...next up? Valentines day! :)
I expect lots of gushy, cliche Valentines Day crap! :) and he should expect the same! :P

Anyway Welcome 2010! :)

No comments: