Thursday, June 17, 2010

Family Reunion 2010


June 11 & 12 the Mobley's all met in Cloudcroft NM for the 2010 Mobley Family Reunion! We had a great time, the weather was cool, it was beautiful and green! Dad and his two older brothers were all three together for the first time in 13 years.
It was a wonderful weekend



Luke and I took a little drive by ourselves before the family all arrived to soak in the scenery and enjoy some "us time" before we were visiting with everyone for the weekend. I twas nice and relaxing




Dad(yongest), Uncle Aubrey(oldest) and Uncle Charles (middle)


Three Mobley boys and their beautiful wives (about 150 combined years of marriage right there)


My beautiful family
Kip, Mike, Dad, Skye, Biran, Mom, Luke and me


First cousins (missing 2!)
Robby, Donna, Skye, Dennis, Me, Brian


All of the Mobley's that attended the reunion



My beautiful sister Skye and me


All three of us at the campfire...i think before brian almost fell int eh fire lol



Me and my honey after his first full family experience :) he's still around, I think I'll keep him!

No comments: