Friday, August 5, 2011

MOving on...

Finally I can announce my new changes! As of August 12 I will no longer be employed by my current employer, and on August 15 I join a new company and a new job opportunity!
We are so excited, God opened this door for me and for our family. This is a great opportunity for me to make more money, have much better benefits, and hopefully really enjoy my job! Not to mention I have some long time friends at this new company that I will have the opportunity to work with again!
My current employer got me out of a bind almost 3 years ago when I was unemployed and unhappy, but it is time to move on....when you lose interest in your job, are no longer happy in your chair, and have a hard time finding positive things to say about your job it is time to leave.
And so a new door has been opened, Im walking through happily!

We are so blessed and are so looking forward to our future!!

No comments: