Monday, September 12, 2011

Big Update

Well we have BIG news to share on this update.

WE'RE PREGNANT! That's right! found out for sure on July 31, 2011 that we're expecting a baby!
Last week on Sept 9, 2011 we went to our first OB appointment and got to see our perfect little angel for the first time! I am almost 10 weeks now, due April 11, 2012....Baby's heartbeat is good and strong, he/she was moving around and we could see its little arm buds waving around! I had no idea they moved that much this early!
My blood pressure is high, so we're slightly concerned about that. We're going to monitor it, and hopefully get it under control. I am going to try and cut my salt and caffeine intake down and walk more often and maybe that will help. We're praying for a very healthy pregnancy.
I've had a ton of blood work done and some more was done this morning. I go in for an EKG soon just to check and make sure my heart is functioning properly and there is nothing going on that we're unaware of. More of a precaution than anything else.

Otherwise we're very very excited and just thrilled to be sharing the news with the world! Its going to be a crazy next few months but we're excited for it!

No comments: