Monday, January 24, 2011

Blessed time in our lives

SO many wonderful thngs are happening in our lives right now that I want o scream from the rooftops! :)
But I guess instead of being sent away to the Happy Farm, I'll tell you all about them here!

On Jan 8 the wonderful girls in my life threw me a lingerie party/ dinner at Ajuuas Mexican restaraunt. IT was such a good time and so many of my wonderful friends came in for it! One of which I havent seen in YEARS! Im so blessed to know these wonderful women...here are some pictures!



My beautiful mom, sister and me.










My wonderful and beautiful friend Kendall!
The whole crowd!!
On Jan 16, I went to San Angelo with my parents for a dress fitting! My dress is now being altered, it had to be taken in in a few spots and hemmed at the bottom and the bustle. I can't WAIT to wear it, its so beautiful and perfect and Luke is going to pee his pants when he sees me in it! He thinks my drk jeans and a decent tshirt are dressed up! :) I'll post pics of it after March 19!


On Jan 22 I was given a wonderful Bridal Shower! Again, another example of how wonderful these women in my life are! The food was fantastic, the cake was amazing both in its beauty and flavor! (Red Velvet my FAV!) We got so many wonderful gifts to help us make our home better and OURS...Everything was fabulous! THanks to these lovely women


My beautiful hostesses, Kendall, Skye, me, Kellye, Angie and Tam

The wonderful cake! So beautiful and YUMMY!



The Guest book table! Those candle sticks/candles were gift for us too!


Me and my mom and sister

Luke and I are still busy finalizing details for the wedding and we're so excited for it to be here.
March 19 couldnt get here soon enough, but we also know to cherish this time of planning and excitement and are doing our best to absorb and remember as much of it as possible.
We are mostly just so excited to be with our friends and family in one big setting and celebrate and laugh and become, well, married :) Not to mention we are so ready for our honeymoon to Ruidoso where we have put a deposit down on a little cabin up in the mountains by its self with no cell phone service!  (Talk about a way to unwind and relax after the stress of the final weeks before the wedding)

We are just reminded everyday how loved we are, and how much God has blessed us. We are both so thankful.


No comments: