Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Wedding day!

March 19, 2011. The Day I married the love of my life, and a whole new chapter started in our lives together!


It was a wonderful weekend. Luke and I travelled to San Angelo on Thursday so that I could hang out with Ashley & Kendall and he could hang out with his guys. We had a great time!

Friday the BUSY started, Ashley and I got up and picked up the linens and opened the fort while Kendall went and got pizzas and stuff for us, and by noon everyone was there and working! We spent all day putting together, decorating etc…at 5:30 the rehearsal started…well it started later than that I was late and my parents were late but we started by 6 I think anyway. Everything just went by very fast and worked out wonderfully




After the rehearsal, Lukes mother hosted a wonderful mexican food Dinner, in which she decorated in Mardi Gras theme and surprised us with all different flavors of King Cake! It was delicious and so fun!!
 
Morning of the wedding was super hectic, get ready, run around, a few minor hiccups, more getting ready, sit in front of the fan (it was super HOT in that building) But at the end of the day we had our perfect wedding and everything was just GORGEOUS.
Thanks to all who helped set up and clean up (Kendall, Angie, Scott, Ash, Brandon, my family), Thank you to Both families for all your support, TO Mari THomas our awesome photographer, Tamara Hall who made my amazing and perfect Wedding cake, and all the musicians, Susan Owens, Jonathan Owens and Jeremy & Vallie Cameron...you all played a MAJOR role in making our day perfect!
 
 









1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Katie, as you know I think you were a gorgeous bride! I absolutely LOVE the design on your cake too =)