Thursday, April 28, 2011

Get to know Me and my Hubby

Thank you Jenn over at Books, Recipes and Lif. Oh my! for doing this! I decided it looked like fun, so I stole it :)


How long have you been together?


First started talking, late early April 2009, first meeting/date May 24, 2009.
Engaged July 30, 2010
Married March 19, 2011



How long did you know each other before you started dating?

haha we didn't really. Other than a month or so of taling on the phone and emailing we immediately became a couple when we met.
Who asked who out?

Hmmm...I guess he asked me out. More of a "Hey I can come see you in Midland" kind of thing...He definately made the first phone call!
(our second date, in Austin Texas...THe weekend I knew he was the one)

Did you go to the same school?
Nope!


Who is the most sensitive?

We both are in different ways.

What about pets?

Alli may is our baby girl!






Where do you eat out most as a couple?

Clear Springs, On the Border, Logans and Texas Roadhouse are probably our most frequented restaurants
But we also do Schlotskys, Subway and Pizza Hut a lot ;)


Where is the furthest you have traveled together as a couple?

We've all over Central Texas, Ft Davis, South of Houston, the mountains of NM.
But the furthest I guess was League City, TX, about a 9 1/2 hr drive for us for his friends wedding in October 2010

(on Galveston Beach, you can't really tell cause its dark out, but thats where we are :) )

Who has the craziest exes?

Ummm me...cause he doesnt have any exes :) but I have no contact with any of them so thats ok!



Who has the worst temper?

Probably him but it doesnt last long and its never directed at me. He's really pretty mushy! (dont tell him I said that hehe)

Who does the cooking?

Yeah that'd be me...he does tatertot casserole and scrambled eggs lol he tries though and its yumm!


Who is more social?

Thats definately me.


Who is the neat freak?

We're both slobs....lol except every now and then I get all overwhelmed and freak out about being messy and he has to clean up because Im panicky about it...its pretty ridiculous.

Who is the most stubborn?

Oh we are BOTH stubborn...He's more likely to admit when he's wrong a lot quicker than I am!


Who hogs the bed?

Oh we both do, but he more than I...I at least TRY to stay on my side! :)




Who wakes up earlier?

Depends on the day, his schedule fluctuates.  I get up about 6AM m-f, he sometimes has to get up at 5....

Where was your first date?

Clear SPrings for Dinner and then Putt Putt! THen back to my place and watched Indiana Jones lol


(us putt putting on my birthday he proposed that night!)

How long did it take to get serious?
It was immediately serious! I thought I knew I loved him on our first date. Our second date i knew for a fact. and we made it work even being 6 hours away!



Who eats more?

Him.

Who does the laundry?

We both do, but I try to do it more often lol He doesnt seperate it like I want him to! :) hehe But he always helps put it up cause that is the worst part for me!

Who drives when you are together?

We pretty much split the difference here...



Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong?

Him...Im a lot more stubborn in that way.

Who wears the pants in the relationship?

I think we both do?


Who eats more sweets?

OH he does if they're in the house for sure. I try not to keep them cause he'll make himself sick on them! :) I will too on the right day...
 

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That is so awesome that it was instantly love when you met! Don't ya love that?!