Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Optimism

Well I think things are starting to look up...
Just as the shit hit the fan and even though dark days are still looming, I saw a glimmer of sunlight at the end of the tunnel and in a week or so I just might be standing in that sunlight with the dark days behind me.
I need strength to be honest and true to myself and fair to myself thruogh these possible changes that I shall soon make.
I do want good things for them, even if they ahve wronged me and others. I hope they've learned a thing or two about working with people along this road. And ifnot, maybe they'll learn with the next one. Someday someone will come in who doesnt put up with it like I have.
The stress and dread is not gone yet, and it wont be until Im gone...but I can feel that it will be soon.
I'm tired of shedding tears over and losing sleep over it and worrying day in and day out about it. Eventually all of that dread and stress will be gone, and if all goes as planned that time will be soon.
On another note, I have come to realize more now than ever just how precious the relationships in my life are. No matter what I am mad, sad, happy, upset, excited about these people in my life, without any complaints otherwise, listen to me and then are mad, sad, happy, excited what ever with me. Thank you, all of you.

No comments: