Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 1- Favorite Song

I have a lot of favorite songs...but there are a certain few that have stuck with me since childhood and I can attach to certain times of my life or happy memories.

"The Chair" - George Strait
I have ALWAYS loved this one sided song and always wanted a female country star to "finish" the song and give HER side of the conversation

"Wouldnt it be nice" - Beach Boys
I can picture me, tiny little thing (like 3) and in the car with my sister!

"Unforgettable" - Nat King Cole
I just think of my parents when I hear this. The dont listen to it or anything, but the words make me thing of my parents

My current favorite songs:

"Raise your glass" - Pink
I can RELATE to this one! LOOOOOVE it!

"F*** you!" - Ce-Lo
hahah this song just makes me HaPpY

"Marry Me"- Train
I get teary and chills everytime I hear it...its just a perfect wedding song and gettign married in a week Im sensitive to that!

"Whatever it is" & "Free" - Zak Brown Band
THis is the song that I relate to Luke and I the most..."whatever it is" we used to send the lyrics to each other via text :) and its kind of "our song"
"Free" is just somthing we relate to, "We dont got a lot of money, all we need is love" just perfect

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually like that Beach Boys song, thanks to 50 First Dates. lol. I love how she sings to it. It's also a cute song though.

Anonymous said...

My love and my songs is the butterfly song, you know that one that goes like, "come my lady, come come my lady, you're my butterfly sugar baby..."