Friday, March 11, 2011

Finally Friday randomness

We are 8 days away from the wedding! Can you believe that? ha!
We're so excited to have both of our families together and all of our friends all in one place at one time! :) And I cant wait to be Luke wife! I know that life after the wedding will not be a WHOLE lot different than it is now, but I'll be so proud to call him my husband! :)

We're praying hard this week for Lukes grandmother Lois and everyone in the family in Temple. She's having a rough time, she had a car accident and is hurting and her insurance stuff isnt working out and last I heard she went back in the hospital last night. Waiting on an update now, but really needs prayers and uplifting thoughts!

I've made the concious decision to be POSITIVE this next week, this is and should be a stressful time, but should also be a very joyous time too! Luke and I are celebrating our commiment to each other next week in a cermony to pledge to stand by each other for LIFE. Its a time to be happy and surround ourselves with positive people and things! We know that its not always possible for people to be happy-go-lucky, and not everyone has the "luxury" of being stress free ad positive, but right now, at this moment in the next 8 days I just want to have fun, enjoy our time, laugh and hang out with family and be EXCITED! So we're trying our best to be positive!

No comments: