Friday, July 8, 2011

Change is a comin....

Change is coming. I can’t talk about what that change is just yet, but it is coming and Im so so excited! God has proven to me that if you are patient, pray, have faith and just wait it out, good things will happen. God is listening. As my mother told me yesterday “I guess they went further than the ceiling.”




(By the way, No I am not pregnant! ….I knew that question was next! And NO Im not)






There are a LOT of changes happening around us, some of which I’m not sure what to think about. Mainly I have to remember, we all do, that as adults we have the right to make our own choices and our own decisions and those of us who are spectators just have to let it happen. But sometimes we as adults do not see the detriment we have caused on others. People do not see, that by their own selfishness, their inability to look at a situation from another perspective, their own need for something that they themselves can’t even identify has, in reality, affected other people and those affects are life long lasting. Sometimes we have to think about how our own actions have affected those around us. Look at our families and ask ourselves WHY they are the way they are, all it takes is opening our eyes and ears, and stop the selfishness.






Moving on to better topics! This is the last weekend before a few busy but fun weekends coming up! Next week we go to Inks Lake for the Mobley Reunion! Im really excited about this, its going to be a blast! Then the 24th is My sweet friend Prescilla’s baby shower that Im throwing, then the next weekend its my BIRTHDAY! Then the next weekend is my BFF’s sons bday then the NEXT weekend is my Dads birthday!  Busy and fun fun!






Im so thankful to God that he has blessed us tremendously! Sometimes we do not see the blessings like we should, but He is so wonderful and gracious and we have such a rich life because of Him.


Luke and I are truly proof that God is in control, and he is listening!






Happy weekend friends!

No comments: