Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer fun!

Summer is in full swing and we've had a good time and its been busy! My only regret so far is I have not documented enough of our happenings on film!! BUT i have a few events! :) and more on my camera that I have yet to take off!!
This is just a picture of Luke and I before we went to Summer Mummers in June! SO much fun!!

MOm and Dad got a pool this summer so we've spent some time floating and splashing around!


Michael turned 11 on June 27! Look at those cupcakes! YUMM-O!


 Luke enjoyed his cupcake!!

 On July 3 we went to San Angelo to the San Angelo POPS concert and fireworks! Really neat event and a LOT of people....The firework show was quite impressive too! (Luke liked the cannon fire :) )
(In this picture you can see a distint color difference in my neck and face lol! My spray tan still lingers on my neck and thats about it!)



I have a few candid photos from July 4th at my parents as well but I havent taken them off my camera yet! We went to My parents house, the whole family was there and we played in the pool then ate hot dogs & Dads "Pickle dogs" and homemade peach icecream!
YUM!

No comments: