Monday, May 9, 2011

New Week, New Start, New Hope!

I am starting this week off with a positive attitude and full of hope!



(This is a picture I took in California years ago, but thought it appropriate when talking about hope :) Its beautiful!)





Today Luke begins his new venture towards a career. I am so proud of him! He has taken a leap and risked his comfort zone to go into something he knows nothing about, excited for an opportunity to learn something new, and he’s done it for our family and our future. What an amazing man he is!

(Just a new picture of Luke & I win our wedding attire :) a fun one!)


Im feeling pretty good today too! Things are just going so well for us. We’re so blessed. We are not at all deserving of what we have but we’re so grateful.


2 weekends ago I went on a last minute trip to San Angelo to go see Cirque De Symphonie with my BFF! (Miss Kendall Ka') we had a great time. Sometimes we just need a few hours of girl time to just hang out! We went to dinner and drank REALLY big margaritas (Lobersteritas actually) and I think they had a lot more sugar in them then tequila...but they were yumm!!
THen we went to the show, how fun was that! We thought this would save us money so that next time we go to Vegas we wont feel the need to see Cirque De Sole...WWWRRROOONNNGG...it was just an appetizer, so now we HAVE to see them! ha! We had a lot of fun though! Yay for girls nights!

Just a few pics...

(Me and Kendall on my wedding day. One of my favorite pics ever of us!)

(Lobersterita!)


 


This past weekend we went to Carlsbad Caverns! I just love it there! But I definitely know we need to start walking regularly ha! Out of shape much? Yep…


It was a nice little getaway though! It’s nice to just get away from everyone and everything for a few hours occasionally!

(I"ll post pictures later...they're still in my camera and I havent uploaded them yet!)



Yesterday was Mother’s Day and we were reminded how incredibly blessed we are to have such wonderful mothers.


We had Brunch with my family and then we all went to Andrews and put new flowers out at our Grandparents gravesite. IT was a good day. Luke was able to talk to his mother a couple of times. What amazing women we’re surrounded by, our mothers, Grandmothers, sisters, aunts, friends…All so selfless and caring and loving. We wouldn’t be who we are now had it not been for these wonderful women.


God Bless them!



(Luke with his Mom and Sister)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(Me with my mom and sister)

No comments: